Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coming soon... The McKenzie's - Keepsake



I have almost completed everything for the McKenzie's compilation album; and I'm already getting inquries about them, so I thought I'd go ahead and post about it here!

The McKenzie's, Keepsake - Volume II, will be available HOPEFULLY by Friday, March 26th! This CD contains all twenty songs recorded by The McKenzie's on their 1990's albums, In Memory of Daddy and Thank You For Loving Me. These were transferred from cassette-tape and edited to attempt to remove some of the tape-noise, then professionally duplicated. I think it sounds GREAT!

The songs included are:

  1. Somebody Touched the Lord
  2. I'm Trusting In You
  3. Christ Is Precious To Me
  4. Holy Power
  5. He Just Picks Me Up
  6. He Walked Upon the Water
  7. Go Get My Children
  8. He Leads Me
  9. Take Me Home
  10. Fountain of My Soul
  11. Get On Board
  12. Oh, What a Savior!
  13. Thank You For Loving Me
  14. Shield of Love
  15. I Will Sing a Millions Years in Heaven
  16. Give Up
  17. He's All I Need
  18. Don't Ever Let Go
  19. He Will Stand By Your Side
  20. King's Highway

Copies of this album will be available for $15.00. If you're interested in reserving yours, please email me at shannon@byrdprophoto.com.

Thanks!

-BYRD

No comments: