Friday, September 07, 2007

Jameson

Whew, what a day! I spent about five hours treking around Chattanooga with my good friend Royce Cornelison, president of P&C Construction. I'm doing some commercial work for them - shooting finished jobs of theirs for them to display on their website and in a new brochure. I saw some VERY nice buildings today folks!
Then I came home for about an hour before setting off in the other direction to Skyline, Alabama, where I photographed my little buddy Jameson! Jameson's mother, daddy, grandparents, and myself followed him all around his grandparents' yard this evening (fighting gnats or mosquitos or something)! He didn't feel too good today, and wasn't just full of smiles; but we got some adorable shots anyhow!!! Here's a couple of my favorites. The last one is of Jameson and his "Maw" - the one person who was getting smiles out of him this evening! Of course Maw didn't want her picture made; but I got this one anyhow and had to include it here! So, Emily & Jesse, here are a couple of samples; and I'll try to have the rest finished in a week or so.
Thanks!!
-BYRD

No comments: