Wednesday, September 05, 2007

In the Works...

We've got a lot of exciting things going on! The studio should be complete in about a month; and we can't wait for our Open House so that everyone can come see our great new space! We are also now offering a greater variety of digital albums and memory books! AND, we're revamping our wedding packages, which is pretty big for me, since I haven't really pushed any focus towards weddings over the past year. So, watch out for great things to come! Hopefully by the first of October, I'll have my first "Mini Session Day", offering Halloween Portraits to the kiddies to have their picture made in the costume! Then, by the end of October, we will begin our Christmas Mini-Sessions! I'm telling you THERE'S A LOT OF GREAT THINGS IN THE WORKS, so check back often!
This picture has no relevance to the post, I just liked it! These are my girls - Kenzie & Kayla!
-BYRD

No comments: