Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alaynah Evonne

Kellie and I are busy today preparing for our trip to Cades Cove tomorrow; but I managed to pull away long enough to visit some friends across the state line in Georgia - Barry, Kristen, & Alaynah - my most recent Baby Steps enrollees. The last time I was at Barry and Kristen's home was for their wedding a few years ago. Now they've been blessed with a beautiful little bundle of joy!
Alaynah is one month old; and we captured some great shots during our visit. I look forward to photographing Alaynah throughout the coming year! Look for all of the images captured today to become available soon on my website, or you can click on the image to the left and download the slideshow from here.
As I mentioned, tomorrow is when we're leaving for our annual trip to Cades Cove, nestled in the majestic Great Smokey Mountains. The weather should be nice all week long; and I'm looking forward to some R&R as well as shooting some great portraits while we're there. If anyone else out there is interested in having their portraits made next week, look me up in the campground!
-BYRD

No comments: