Monday, October 12, 2009

Praying for Kensley


Hello Friends,


Tragedy struck our extended family last week. Dustin & Melissa Kelly, along with their two children, Konnor and Kensley, were involved in a horrifying traffic accident in Florida. Everyone was injured; however, Kensley has suffered the most and remains in a north Florida hospital PICU. The family has not asked for any help; but I know the need is great and so I'd love to point each of you to a Blog that explains the details of the situation and ask that you all prayerfully consider making a donation of any amount to help this family - I know them very personally and they are not only in need of the money; but I feel like their lives cause them to also be well deserving of our help! Remember, no amount is too small!


The link is http://www.prayingforkensley.blogspot.com/; and you can make a donation through PayPal directly from that site.


If any of you have questions, please let me know!

No comments: