Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Mini-Sessions


Okay, several of you have asked me about Christmas Mini-Sessions this year. If I can get enough interest, I will schedule a day for Mini-Sessions, offering a great deal on packages, prints, and Christmas Cards. This year, though, I want to do something a LITTLE different! I'm going to do more of an urban Christmas. Now don't confuse "urban" with "gothic". It WILL be outdoor sessions - no real props, except your kid and whatever outfit you come up with. It could be formal Christmas attire, or even just cute winter clothes - coats, hats, etc. Email me RIGHT AWAY if you're interested. The proposed date will be Saturday, November 14; and the proposed location will be in Stevenson, Alabama.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Shannaon,
Please let me know if you do schedule the Xmas Mini Session, I would love to book a time!
Thanks,
Ashley
ashleyandcraig@msn.com