Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Weekend...

Where do I even start? Friday, the man who laid my hardwood floor was supposed to come back and fix some trouble spots. Instead, he came back, got mad at me, and quit. But fortunately, I had some good friends who came and helped me out of the bind! Saturday, we worked like dogs out the studio, and during the day, I get a call that my Paw-Paw was being taken to the hosptial by ambulance because they thought he was having a heart attack! Sunday, I went to Toney, Alabama, to the funeral of a dear sweet friend who was 36 years old and died of cancer, then to a newborn session in New Market, AL, then to visit my Paw-Paw in the hopsital at H'ville (who did not have a heart attack, though they still cannot find what's causing his chest pains), and then to my in-laws' for my father-in-law's birthday supper. Whew... what a world wind. ALSO - WE ARE CHANGING THE DATE OF THE CHRISTMAS MINI-SESSIONS TO SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10; AND YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO SIGN UP!!! Here are a few samples from my session on Saturday. Meet little Gracie. She was such a sweet little ole thing, though she didn't like being naked too much! I think she was just over a week old on Saturday. I'm looking forward to watching her grow over the next year!




No comments: