Friday, October 05, 2007

Cades Cove




I just got in from Cades Cove! It was beautiful; but a little warmer than the weather we normally enjoy there. Kellie and the girls are still there; but I had to come home early for a wedding that I am photographing tomorrow. We enjoyed meeting up with our friends, Shannon & Stacey, and their kiddos, Shyanne & Steele! We got some great shots and even had some unexpected guests during our photoshoot, including the big boy in this last shot and two more about like him! I've been camping in Cades Cove for probably 15 years or longer; and I've seen numerous black bear in the park. But I'm not sure that I've ever seen one any bigger than this guy! We kept our distance, watched him for a little while, and then just went out our photoshoot. It was a lot of fun; and VERY exciting!

No comments: