Sunday, September 04, 2011

Labor Day...

Well, tomorrow is Labor Day. A day that I normally don't pay a whole lot of attention to, aside from the fact that I'm off work (thankful, yes). But this year, it's going to take on a whole new meaning! THAT day has finally arived! We're going to the hospital first thing in the morning; and around 11:00 a.m., Madelyn-Klaire Emory Byrd will be making her appearance! I can't believe it's already time. The last nine months have flown by. I don't know if I'm nervous, scared, excited, or all of the above - I haven't had time to even think about. All I know is that within 24 hours, I'll be the proud daddy of the three most beautiful girls in the world! I'm not going to take the time to gush tonight - I'll save that for later. Just wanted to let you all know that it's time!


I'll have pictures posted as soon as I can!


Say a prayer for the Byrd's!

-BYRD

No comments: