Monday, July 20, 2009

Studio Day TWO

Wow! Studio day two went even smoother than the first day! The musicians were on their stuff; and not only did we finish all fourteen tracks that we had hoped to do - but we also laid a surprise 15th track!!! It was a great day, filled with emotion. While recording Go Get My Children, I absolutely lost it and sobbed like a baby for a few minutes. It just came out of no where; but man when it hit me, it hit like a ton of bricks. I know there's no way we could do this as good as we could have if Alvie were here to guide us through it; but I can't help but believe he would be SO pleased with the way everything has gone so far!
So now that we have music tracks to practice with, Cassie, Kellie, and I will begin practicing vocals and hopefully be ready to lay those on the last two weekends of August. Keep praying for us!

No comments: