Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Rice Family...


This evening, Kellie, Mackenzie, Makayla, and Vicky, my mother-in-law, went to Guntersville, Alabama, where we photographed the Rice Family - Darrell, Mary, Chris, & Lizzie, who were in town visiting from the Nashville area. Actually, Chris is in the US Airforce and stationed out west. We had a great photo-session, including these two sample shots (click to enlarge). Darrell & Mary - I'll try to have the rest up on my website in a week or so. I hope you like these previews!

Afterward, my clan loaded up and rode about five miles into town, where we ate at the "world famous" Top O' The River! If you've never eaten there and are local (within two hundred miles), you should be ashamed of yourself! I ate waaaay too much; and we still brought home not one, not two, but THREE to-go boxes of left-overs! Yikes! Lunch for tomorrow is well taken care of! :)


-BYRD

No comments: