Friday, March 06, 2009

Easter Pics

I don't think I'm going to have time to do a full day of mini-sessions at the studio this year (again)! But if you're interested in booking a mini-session similar to the V-day shoot, let me know; and we'll try to set-up maybe a couple of evenings specifically for this. BUT, for those of you in Madison County (or those willing to travel to Madison County), my friend, Marty, and I are going to be doing an Easter mini-session day on Saturday, March 21, at a farm in Big Cove. The shoot will feature a live lamb!!! Marty says I'm in charge of it; but I beg to differ!!!. MARTY had a little lamb, not Shannon! :) I've never worked with live animals (besides kids); and so I'm anxious to see how this goes! We've already booked 20 sessions; and it was only announced yesterday! Yikes! If you want more information regarding these mini-sessions, just shoot me an email!
-BYRD

No comments: