Sunday, June 08, 2008

Alvie C. McKenzie


This week, Kellie and I experienced the loss of her father. Alvie, 48 years old, died suddenly and unexpectedly on Tuesday evening from a massive heart attack after finishing the vinyl siding on the back of our studio. I was honored to be at his side when he passed and to have been the last one on earth to speak to him. While I could write a complete novel about his life and how much we're going to miss him, I just wanted to quickly jump in a thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and many acts of kindness through the past few days, and to explain why I have been out of pocket this past week. Please continue to remember our family throughout the coming days, as well as my mother-in-law, Vicky, and Kellie's brother's family.
For probably the next few weeks, we will be less available than we normally are; however, please still call or write with any questions or to schedule appointments.

No comments: