Saturday, June 30, 2007

Congratulations, Ethel & Bud

Yesterday, a photographer friend told me that she had a wedding today where the bride and groom were leaving in an antique car. I said, "That's nothing! I've got an antique bride and groom!" And what a handsome couple they do make! Bud and Ethel were married today in Trenton, Georgia, in a beautiful (but hot) outdoor ceremony, surrounded by their family and friends.

Both lost their spouses a few years ago; but God smiled on Ethel and Bud and gave them to each other. Neither minded letting me know that Ethel is 67 and Bud is 74 years of age; but who said that youth is wasted on the young? They are a youthful, energetic couple, both of whom have been a pleasure working with.

To Ms. Ethel and Mr. Bud, I wish you both many years of happiness and good health! Thank-you for allowing me the opportunity to preserve the memories of your wedding day!


-BYRD

No comments: