Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hilary

What a day! It's now 2:00 a.m. on Saturday; and I'm finishing up a session from early today (well, I guess yesterday - if you want to get technical). It's been a few days since I had a session; but did I ever make up for it this weekend! I have three booked, which is kind of a big deal for me!
Today (or yesterday), I photographed Miss Hilary Ann Simmons, daughter of my good friends Paul and Becky Simmons of Big Cove, Alabama! Hilary is graduating from High School this year; and we had a blast this afternoon capturing her senior portraits in historic South Pittsburg, Tennessee. You can see all of Hilary's proofs by clicking on the sample picture to the left.
In other news, our new studio is underway! The block mason is supposed to be her in the morning to get started with the block work. It's exciting to watch it begin to take shape; but it's also almost overwhelming to see all of the work ahead! But, I have some great help! Anyhow, I'll probably Blog a little more after my two sessions tomorrow.
-BYRD

No comments: