Sunday, January 07, 2007

The House that Love Built

My first shoot of the year found me and Kellie in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, where the family of Herbert and Helon Middlebrooks were gathered to celebrate Christmas.
For as long as I have known this family, I have loved them; and I can honestly say that there's not a family whom I love any more than the Middlebrooks'. Bro. Herbert and Sis. Helon have been married for 50 years. Together, they raised their five children and watched as the family grew to what is now a clan of more than thirty people. This truly is the house that love built.
They are an energetic, close-knit bunch; and if you don't break a smile when in their presence, you might want to get someone to check your pulse!
I hope you all had as much fun during Saturday's session as I did, and that you enjoy your proofs, which you may review by clicking on this picture!
-BYRD

No comments: