Saturday, November 25, 2006

Down on the Corner

On "Black Friday", after getting out of bed before sunrise to hit a few stores in search of the year's best bargains, I met up with Marty, Kylee, & Kade, on the Square in Huntsville, Alabama. What a beautiful setting to capture some great urban shots!
Kylee is a beautiful young lady, and is as photogenic as any subject I have ever photographed. Kade is as handsome as they come and also photogenic; however, that boy is as much of a monkey as anybody I've ever seen! He is one hilarious little man and so much fun to be around!
This is the second time I have had the opportunity to photograph this brother and sister; and I look forward to working with them in the future! To see a slideshow of all of the proofs from Friday, click on the picture to the left!
-BYRD

No comments: